Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default O/T: Abby Sunderland

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
Leon wrote:

No kidding.

It amazes me that people are finding fault over this. While we want to
believe that 16 year olds are children they are only so because we force
them into that mold--Alexander the Great was successfully commanding
armies
at that age. This particular girl has a dream and the means to carry it
out and if you read her blog you'll know that she's thought it through and
gotten a good deal of relevant experience and made a careful choice of
equipment and is not operating on a shoestring budget, so what is your
_problem_?

Kids that age also totally believe that they are invincible. Suppose a
hurricane blows through.... or pirates, they would have a ball with
her....literally, that is my problem..