Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Glues in the cold performance

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
Leon wrote:

I bit that bait also... and the $2 extra is BS. Do they think we are
stupid???? Apparently so.... Just say $17.95 and quit trying to
trick us. They sent me a DVD last spring and I tossed it, then they
wanted me to pay for it, which I gave them no response to for any of
the 3 or 4 follow up letters. I clearely added to my coupon to not
send any thing that I do not order unless they are giving it away.

Uh, by law in the US if they send you something you did not order they
_did_
give it away.

Exactly and also why is never responded.