Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Glues in the cold performance

On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 05:15:23 -0800 (PST), the infamous
" scrawled the following:

On Jan 13, 9:18*pm, GarageWoodworks
wrote:
Just stumbled on this. *Pertains to a few discussions below.

http://www.finewoodworking.com/subsc...aterialsArticl...
(not sure if this is free. *I was already logged in.)

I does require login. How about summarizing it for us?

I received a Marketing Research Discount coupon from Pop Wooddorking
the other day. $15.96 for 2 years. Some of the projects looked
interesting (Stickley repro, Odate dining table, Charlsworth stuff),
and I get a digital copy of Roy Underwood's school thang. then I saw
the "Add $2 for shipping and handling" note and wanted to scream.
Anyway, 2 years of a woodworking mag for under $20 was a good deal so
I took it. I emailed to find out when it would start. "Oh, it'll take
4-6 days to process and then you'll get the next issue, probably APRIL
2010. thud grumble grumble

--
What helps luck is a habit of watching for opportunities, of
having a patient, but restless mind, of sacrificing one's