Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Horrible accident with an amazing end. Warning: OT

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 21:18:22 -0600, the infamous Ignoramus21235
scrawled the following:

Reminds me of my own collision with a moving train.

You hit a train? Whuffo? More info and pics, please!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuNjOfan0zA

He's lucky:

A) it was a soft-sided truck
and
B) it wasn't filled with heavy machinery that day.
C) they didn't deport the illegal son of a bitch.

--
What helps luck is a habit of watching for opportunities, of
having a patient, but restless mind, of sacrificing one's