Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Laser guide for press brake in DropBox

Royston Vasey wrote:

(...)

Interesting, so looking from the side the line generators are like this?

oooo CIRCULAR BEAM oooo OOOOO --- LINE OUT ------

^^^^^
Row of n rod lenses

Have a look at the single acrylic rod in the second illustration of:
http://hacknmod.com/hack/3d-scanner-make-your-own/

As noted elsewhere, the line width appears much wider in the photo
than it is in actuality because of the long exposure times necessary
to photograph without a flash.

--Winston

--
Machining can only occur between one Catholic and one Bridgeport.

Other people and machines can continue to enjoy their hobby within
a Mechanical Partnership but to protect our fine tradition, they
must be prevented from actually Machining. To grant them the ability
to Machine would ruin this traditional institution for Catholics,
Bridgeports and everyone and everything else.

Do we think that a Unitarian and her Deckel has any valid claim to
the freedom and sanctity of Machining? Of course not!
We cannot risk validating this gravely unjust pairing; to
recognize it would send the wrong message to our precious youth.
Who knows how many young lives have been utterly ruined because
of the non-procreative destruction of perfectly acceptable surfaces by
non-Catholics using non-Bridgeports?

No other form can be considered as an equivalent to this natural
relationship between a Catholic and a Bridgeport out of whose love
tools are born.

Join me to protect the unique social and legal status of Machining
for everyone in the 21st century!