Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim W[_2_] Tim W[_2_] is offline

Default Ready mixed Polly filler or ready mixed plaster ?

Stephen
wibbled on Thursday 14 January 2010 15:56

Hi,

I have some wholes in a new flat I've moved into, quite a few, one is
where the door handle of a door has been smashed into the wall going right
through it and the rest are wall plug holes and dings.

If the hole about 10mm, polyfilla.

any bigger and you will need to be patching a small piece of new PB into the
hole level with the surface - don't worry, it's not hard.

Its all plasterboard I think, so what would be the best product to use to
fill them ? polly filler or plaster ?

You'll be better off with polyfilla for small repairs IME.

--
Tim Watts

Icicles - nature's way of pinpointing all the leaks in your guttering...