Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 30 years ago....

John wrote:
"Bruce" wrote in message
On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 00:05:04 -0800 (PST), mike
wrote:
On Jan 12, 12:09 pm, "Mr Sandman" wrote:

I love TW, i wish they would bring it back like they did Dr.Who.
Emotionally incontinent, totally incoherent and fronted by a gurning
idiot?

It wasn't that good. :-(

Ah the days when technology was understandable. when one felt that if there
was a major catastrophe and only a few survivors we could get things up and
running again using general engineering and electrical skills.

Anyone able to make an integrated circuit?

nope, but I can make a coherer and a cats whisker if someone has the cat..