Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default Game Change

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
Buerste wrote:
"Hawke" wrote in message
Buerste wrote:

"Hawke" wrote in message
New book out called Game Change. They talked about it on 60
minutes last night. They also interviewed John McCain's staffer
who was responsible for picking Sarah Palin for VP. Seems they
were set to pick Joe Lieberman but their internal polling showed
he would not be acceptable to republicans so they picked Palin at
the last minute. They found her by Googling for female political
candidates.

What the book and the interview show is that Palin was completely
ignorant about just about everything. They were cramming her on a
daily basis because she knew nothing about national issues or
policies. For the Palin supporters, this should explain why so
many people are critical of her. Ever since her name was mentioned
for VP, it was said she didn't have the ability to do the job. Now
we have information from the horses mouth, so to speak, that she
really didn't know anything and wasn't competent for that job.

But when she was asked if the intense attention that would come
with being the nominee for VP would be too much for her she said
that it wouldn't. Her reason for that she said was that it was God
who wanted her to be the nominee. We dodged a close one, folks.
Like they say, imagine her a heartbeat away from the presidency.

Hawke

She sure draws the bile out of the Democrats! Is she a Red Herring
just to draw attention? Is she wonderful entertainment for those
that love to see the liberals have nippy-fits? Now she has a gig
with Fox...talk about red meat!

So, do you feel good about Biden being a heartbeat away? Now, THAT
would be pure entertainment! Did Obama pick him as life insurance?

Biden, or should I say in Palin's term O'biden, is well qualified to
be the president. I don't think any rational person would argue he
isn't? The problem is Palin, she's not qualified. Don't believe me,
fine. Go to You Tube and watch McCain's campaign manager Steve
Schmidt's interview on 60 Minutes where he said she was both a liar
and didn't know jack ****. How they had long cram sessions to try to
teach her about the things she didn't know the first thing about. We
just had a president who didn't have the tools to do the job. Palin
makes Bush look like a brilliant guy. Maybe the thought of someone
far less capable than Bush being president doesn't worry you but it
does most people. I guess you just can't imagine the damage a bad
president could do to you. We'd rather avoid a disaster instead of
having to deal with one. Palin's great for being a Fox News talking
head, no problem with that. Being in a position of power. No way,
Jose'.

Hawke

Her power isn't as an elected but as a supporter. She's no dummy but
she's is low on knowledge, she's not a Washington suit but some think
that's refreshing. Biden would scare me as a president, I like him
but he's got no character... he IS one. I still love the way that
the left hates her!

Hey Tom,
The left LOVES Sarah Palin.
It's John Boehner, Mitch McConnell and most other Repuplican's that have
her
in the trouble category.
I find that highly amusing.

Hell, even Tina Fey loves Sarah - all the way to the bank.

--
John R. Carroll

The left is consumed by her. Meanwhile...