Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
RST Engineering RST Engineering is offline

Default LED Instrument Panel lighting

Will it work as drawn? Yes. Is it the most efficient design for the
job? No. Is it pretty simple and easy to build? Yes. However,
there are several single-point failure points, but if this aircraft
isn't designed for hard-IFR or if you choose to carry a backup
flashlight you should be OK.

Jim

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 21:06:32 -0500, Charlie Smith
wrote:

I have cobbled together a circuit from available internet sources to
illuminate a homebuilt aircraft instrument panel. I was wondering if
those qualified in this group would mind reviewing the schematic and
making constructive commentary. I'd like this thing to be reliable and
not cause a host of other electronic gremlins. Just keep in mind, I'm a
chemist, not an electronics professional. But, I do learn quickly.

Thanks.
Charlie Smith