Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default HF 3 Stage Charger - thoughts?

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 22:59:47 -0500, Tony
wrote:

Red Green wrote:
Anybody got any +/- words about this 3 Stage unit.

This is a fairly good tutorial about charging car batteries.

http://www.batterystuff.com/tutorial_battery.html#9

I won't pick it apart line by line, but right off the bat it has
glaring errors and omissions. One of the first things he says is that
you won't find proper 3-stage chargers at Walmart or auto parts
stores. That's just complete bull****, leading me to immediately
question if the writer knows anything at all, or if he is just making
stuff up, or misquoting things he "heard somewhere"

I wouldn't call that a "fairly good tutorial" at all.