Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Capt. Cave Man Capt. Cave Man is offline

Default LED Instrument Panel lighting

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 21:06:32 -0500, Charlie Smith
wrote:

I have cobbled together a circuit from available internet sources to
illuminate a homebuilt aircraft instrument panel. I was wondering if
those qualified in this group would mind reviewing the schematic and
making constructive commentary. I'd like this thing to be reliable and
not cause a host of other electronic gremlins. Just keep in mind, I'm a
chemist, not an electronics professional. But, I do learn quickly.

Thanks.
Charlie Smith

Make one for a bike that runs on 2.4 Volts (two rechargeables in series)

Instead of a dimmer function, make it a flasher of various patterns.