Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A little metal project

Winston wrote:

Jim Wilkins wrote:

(...)

I mentioned earlier working for both MEs and EEs. They don't
understand each others' secret language and aren't always too happy
that I do.

A sales guy I knew, frustrated with the noises made by electronic
engineers dubbed their language "di double - E feedback".

That is the kind of salesman no one wants to deal with, if their IQ
is over 70. The last electronics 'salesman' I worked with would visit
both engineering and production test to see what was going on, and had
started with the company as a tech. If he didn't know the answer to a
customer's question, he knew who to call to get the right information.

Your 'sales guy' should have gone back to selling used cars, or to
putting lids on drinks at McDonalds.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.