Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default 38,88 Cubic Inches

"dpb" wrote in message
Leon wrote:

12 drawers will be visible, 6 on each side, and 6 drawers will hidden in
the middle. Those middle drawers will be a bit inconvenient to get to
but at least the space is not wasted. Seasonal items can go in there or
maybe my dirty underwear. ;~)

Need to mount them on a rotating assembly like in display case.

Then just rotate until one desired is at hand...

(I actually have seen at least one tool storage cabinet built this way.)

--

BTY if you want to build this, it is quite simple. But there are a few
gotcha's I can warn you about and a few things that need to be assembled in