Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brian Lawson Brian Lawson is offline

Default "Teenut". . . . . Gone, but not Forgotton

Anybody,

Some parts of my memory fade. Fast. I don't really know why, but I
always remember the January 11 part, but now I can not remember the
year. I know it was before I moved here in 2003, because I remember
writing to Ellen afterwards, and at that moment (of recall) I was in
my rec-room in Windsor. Anybody know??? 2001, or maybe earlier??

Hmmmm.....and has anyone heard from/about Ellen lately, Nice lady.
Hope all the problems got sorted OK.

Or about t-nuts daughter that lived in Burlington, Ontario, at one
time?

No reason. Just thinking about him again.

Thanks.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.