Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob Villa Bob Villa is offline

Default Not electrocuted

On Jan 11, 6:05*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Higgs Boson wrote:
Earlier I posted some dumb questions about installing a new doorbell
(have hated forever the cheapo that was there when I bought the
place). *Finally got a friend to press the doorbell while I threw
successive breakers. *After isolating the right one,
I boldly went where this klutz has never gone before, and installed a
handsome new doorbell!!! *How sweet it is! *I could stand out there
all day and push the lighted button.

Uh, the 12 volts on a doorbell circuit wouldn't electrocute anything.

Yes, low-voltage...that why it's used where you might stand in a
puddle and press it, Homer! ; )