Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] dukes909@yahoo.com is offline

Default Bandsawr recommendation

On Jan 10, 10:46*pm, "Leon" wrote:
Why I chose the Laguna...

Thanks for the information. I'd certainly consider the Laguna models
you're referring to if I had that kind of budget (and 3phase power).
Barring any emergencies, I suppose I could save for a few more years
or so to get where I could buy that, but in the interim I have a list
of projects, but without a saw (and I've been waiting already as it
is). I don't dispute the capability of the saw, but at the same time,
if I went by this logic, for me, I'd have a house with 10,000 square
feet and 5 bathrooms for just 2 people, and I'd drive a Dodge 3500 to
pick up milk & eggs at the grocery store.... Of course there wouldn't
be any money left to buy anything other than milk & eggs, but that's
another story!

Cheers