Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
bumhead bumhead is offline

Default ornamental mill

I've been looking at ornamental mills. Specifically those made
by Legacy Woodworking. They ain't cheap!!!
(http://www.legacywoodworking.com/)
Mostly for pen turning and making small ornaments.

Another possibility is the Beal Pen Wizard.

I'm an amateur, work full time, and wood working is my hobby. Maybe
in the future if I ever get to retire I might try and make some money
from this hobby, but don't have the time at present. I make a few
things for family, friends, and some Christmas presents.

Would appreciate hearing from anyone who has used either of these.

TIA
George aka Bumhead