BigWallop

Default Tricky Heck!

"Dave Plowman" wrote in message
In article ,
BigWallop wrote:
The price you paid for it is about right Andrew, for a good one around
the house, and should last you a good long while. We picked up two,
110v DeWalt SDS guns and I think I'd have been better with my B&Q one
for the job they did.

I've had a DW 566 for some time now - and paid much more than the current
price - and it's as near perfect as any power tool I possess. Perhaps
they've reduced the quality as well as the price?

I think they have reduced everything Dave. The older ones we've had were
great, really lived up to their reputation, that's why we went back for more
after the years that the first ones lasted, but the ones we got last year
were really poor in their power output. The build quality didn't feel right
for an old style DeWalt, and they just sucked, really poor results with
them.