Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default More Sketchup questions

On 1/10/2010 7:38 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

Thanks Karl. In the fern stand video the designer seems to be switching
in and out of "orbit" mode very quickly, many times right in the middle
of other operations (like push/pull), and I think he said something
about having that function assigned to his middle mouse button (I don't
have one of those). Currently I'm just using the 'O' key to get in and
'Esc" to get out, but I presume there's a way to assign these functions
to a mouse event of some kind? Have you done this?

With SU it's default for a mouse to orbit by clicking and holding the
wheel on a scroll-wheel mouse ... don't need to do anything.

http://sketchup.google.com/support/b...&answer=115413

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08