Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default ROV in a bucket

Ed Huntress wrote:
Maybe someone who has played with underwater robots knows about these
things. Any RCMer should be able to make one in an afternoon. If you do,
please let us know how it works out. It looks like a great toy:

http://monitor.noaa.gov/publications...rov_manual.pdf

I didn't see anything that could pressurize the innards.

PVC pipe and connections?

It's a swimming pool toy on a short leash.

I did some programming work for Perry Oceanographic way back
in once-upon-a-time time. It was fun work.

--

Richard Lamb

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power
to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour...
Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with a will.
Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still."