Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Some people are really just plain stupid

Leon wrote:
"J. Clarke" wrote in message
Leon wrote:
"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message

Franken is another perfect example of the pitfalls of
overeducation.

Given that Franken is a Harvard graduate says more about Harvard
than Harvard says about him.

Perhaps, it has been a very long understanding, I had heard this
back in the 70's, that if you got into Harvard you "would" graduate.

I haven't heard that but I have heard that if you get admitted you
"will" attend in the sense that they'll find a way to pay for it if
you can't.

The reasoning behing the You Would Graduate is that you had to be
decently smart to get in and they wanted bragging rights that all
graduated.

Well, Bill Gates didn't get the word.