Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Another Shop Hazard

Joe wrote:
In the documents, deputies say the woman told them she had reversed
the wires on his power tools because she was angry he was leaving.

Another good reason not to **** her off. It was komonews.com if you
want to see it.

Hell hath no fury ...

Should be attempted murder, IMO. He better get a new toothbrush
while he's at it.

I was thinking the same thing (attempted murder). I suppose she
could claim ignorance as far as what could kill him, but *that*
assertation is tough to reconcile with someone who has the knowledge
to pull that stunt off without killing *themself*.

No worries for that in my house. Not necessarily because my wife loves me
either. She would not know how to get the cover off the electrical box.