Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default OT Schoolteacher arrested

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 11:26:23 -0600, "Robert Swinney"
wrote:

Jeeze Don ! Whyn't you check on Iggi's wiki before posting such old, timeworn stuff ?

Bob (can't always tell if stuff is fresh) Swinney
On 2010-01-10, Wes wrote:
Don Foreman wrote:

On Sat, 9 Jan 2010 23:24:39 -0800, "Bill Noble"
wrote:

this has been going around for a very long time - maybe some day the guys
who are amused by retooling old jokes will have an original idea? we can
hope

Said deniably to avoid accountability by lid.
Very long time? Cites please?

First time I've heard it. Good one too Don.

Wes

I had this on my algebra wiki page snice 17 Oct 2008. The joke now is
just as funny as when it was first distributed, so nothing wrong with
reposting it.

http://wiki.algebra.com/index.php/Da...Gebra_movement

I actually did think about Ig when I saw the joke, but didn't think to
check his web page.