Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Stuart Wheaton Stuart Wheaton is offline

Default OT Schoolteacher arrested

Robert Swinney wrote:
Yeah, Don, same here; first timer also. I guess some of us aren't as well read as others, huh?

Bob Swinney
"Wes" wrote in message ...
Don Foreman wrote:

On Sat, 9 Jan 2010 23:24:39 -0800, "Bill Noble"
wrote:

this has been going around for a very long time - maybe some day the guys
who are amused by retooling old jokes will have an original idea? we can
hope

Said deniably to avoid accountability by lid.
Very long time? Cites please?

First time I've heard it. Good one too Don.

Wes

Finally got out from under that Bush Admin. Rock 'eh? A quick google
found one on Dec 22, 2003. Certainly not the first instance of it.