Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Casting a vote for common sense

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Jeez. He was "liberal" because he thought it was time to put an end to
rivers that were running sewers, and air that glowed in the dark?

I bet he never envisioned the EPA forcing carbon regulation down
Congress's throat.

It wasn't the EPA. It was the courts, which decided that CO2 fell into their
area of responsibility.

I am always careful about asking government to deal with something because
it will over
reach every time.

I won't ask for cites, because I have only one life to live. g Suffice to
say that most economists and many former financial people are saying that
the government has significantly UNDERreached on the subject of financial
industry regulation. And that's just this past year.

--
Ed Huntress