Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Hold my beer - I'm gonna try try something...

Morris Dovey wrote:

Galvanic action is a concern, and I'm expecting s/s to behave
reasonably well in this regard. Lew has suggested silicon bronze
instead of s/s, and this will be one of the aspects I'll need to
investigate further.

Note that there are numerous bronzes in addition to silicon...manganese,
aluminum, phosphorous, lead etc. I'm not suggesting silicon is not good,
merely advising and suggesting research into the characteristics of the
various alloys.

Too bad you can't hot dip galvanize your frames

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...