Posted to rec.woodworking

Default ON topic: Verrreeeeee eeeenterestingggg

Robatoy wrote:

On Jan 9, 7:33Â*pm, Swingman wrote:
On 1/9/2010 5:10 PM, Robatoy wrote:

On Jan 9, 6:09 pm, Â*wrote:
That's cool.
.
.
.
Anybody try this yet?

What if I included the URL, eh? Eh? EH??

http://www.lamello.com/en/downloads/...neuheiten/fixo...

Butt ugly, but damn effective. But, how many times do you need to make a
mitered corner with construction lumber?

Kinda reminds me of those ubiquitous corner fasteners my grandfather
used to use to fix window screens, on steroids.

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

I think it would work okay with hardwoods.

I'm building a game console to go in our son's room, nothing very fancy,
just some cherry trim and cherry plywood with a laminate top to match his
desktop (which right now has become a game table with a small portable TV on
it (he does his homework in the kitchen so he can pester my wife or myself
with how hard it is and how much help he needs. :-) This would have been
very handy for both the mitered top frame and the miters on the console
base. The biscuits would not be visible and the clamping and pulling the
pieces together would do much better than the in the ends of the frames

Rob Leatham