Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Some people are really just plain stupid

Robatoy wrote:

My reference was about hypocrisy. Period. Franken (who, IMO isn't even
funny) indeed did a hypocritical thing. My point was that he doesn't
have an exclusive on that. I didn't mean to imply that Bachman was/is
a hypocrite smirk..she's just plain bats-in-the-belfry bananas.
As far as Harvard is concerned, if you're going for a business degree,
you might as well buy one at Harvard as it seems to have some caché.

Hypocrisy belongs on the Seven Deadly Sin List. Replace Gluttony... if
that's a 'Deadly' all of North America is in trouble.

Nonsense. Hypocrisy gets a bum rap. After all, 90% of gynecologists are men.