Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default A little metal project

On Jan 9, 8:46*pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Jim Wilkins wrote:

I mentioned earlier working for both MEs and EEs. They don't
understand each others' secret language and aren't always too happy
that I do.

* *It's more fun when you toss in the other MEs (Manufacturing
Engineering) to the mix. Each group thinks they are the only ones who
matter.

I've only worked directly for one Manufacturing Engineer and he was
happy to let me design circuits and otherwise do as I pleased.

But yes, they can all become very defensive and territorial. Sometimes
after the hardware is functional I work for the software group as a
test engineer. Another can of worms opened.

jsw