Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Shelf Pin Holes

On Jan 9, 12:44*pm, GarageWoodworks
wrote:
I'm gonna brave the cold shop today. *I might get to the shelf pin
holes sometime this weekend on a project im working on.

Looking for any tips/tricks for making consistent shelf pin holes down
a post. *I have seen Nahmie use a jig before that he uses to line up
the holes with a shelf pin as he moves down the post.

Got a favorite method?

Also, 1/4" dowels should do the trick in each corner right? *This case
is going to be loaded down pretty good I hear.

Thanks as always,
Brianwww.garagewoodworks.com

Our fine folks at FastCap sell adhesive tape with 32 mm marks printed
on it. Handy if you don't have a lot of them to do.