Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Some people are really just plain stupid

On Jan 9, 6:18*pm, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 9 Jan 2010 07:20:36 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy
scrawled the following:

On Jan 9, 1:18*am, Mark & Juanita wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Jan 7, 11:46*pm, Mark & Juanita wrote:

Now, one would think that a champion of the little guy and
the middle class would have been scrupulously careful to make sure he was
abiding by workers' compensation requirements, wouldn't you?

Just like all republican businessmen look after their workforce(s)?

Glass houses, etc., Mark.

* Given that the subject was the idea that somehow Bachman is a hypocrite
for legally accepting farm subsidy monies while it was implied that it was
not hypocritical for the "champion of the common man" Franken to fail to
cover his own workers (in violation of the law), I don't see that you have a
point.

Rob Leatham

My reference was about hypocrisy. Period. Franken (who, IMO isn't even
funny) indeed did a hypocritical thing. My point was that he doesn't
have an exclusive on that. I didn't mean to imply that Bachman was/is
a hypocrite smirk..she's just plain bats-in-the-belfry bananas.

Did you think that before watching the 3 linked vids?

As far as Harvard is concerned, if you're going for a business degree,
you might as well buy one at Harvard as it seems to have some caché.

Hypocrisy belongs on the Seven Deadly Sin List. Replace Gluttony... if
that's a 'Deadly' all of North America is in trouble.

What, only NA? *You haven't seen Europe lately.

Ooooo a French fatty with hairy legs, oh yaya!!