Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve[_49_] Steve[_49_] is offline

Default Some people are really just plain stupid

On 2010-01-08 21:06:05 -0500, "Zootal" said:

My only concern is that this is very new and works - in theory. It
works in limited tests. It works great with hot dogs. Unfortunately,
it's difficult and extremely dangerous to conduct extensive testing on
something like this. There are bound to be (catastrophic) failures and
a lot of (expensive) false triggers. I'm curious to see how well this
works after a few years in the real world.

It worked at the local Woodcraft store. They have a classroom (which
includes a SawStop) on premises, and the spent cartridge hanging on the
wall IS NOT a factory-supplied demo.