Posted to alt.home.repair
Dave[_40_] Dave[_40_] is offline

Default Please help solve this 12V electrical circuit puzzle

On 1/9/2010 12:18 AM Tony Hwang wrote:
Dave wrote:
On 1/8/2010 12:25 PM E Z Peaces wrote:
Both of these results are right in line with my expected results.

Hi,
You knew the answer before even calculating for it?
Can I throw you another puzzle? A cube is made of 1 Ohm resistors.
Altogether 12 one Ohm resistors. What is total resistance between one
corner of the cube to the opposite end corner?

I knew the ballpark. I knew it had to be close to 33 and 4 but I didn't
know the exact number and I needed an answer accurate to the 3rd decimal
place.

It's for a scavenger hunt and the answers are clues to the next item on
the list.