Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jumpster Jiver[_2_] Jumpster Jiver[_2_] is offline

Default Charges

In some cases, fixes are trivial (one particular line of Philips
plasma sets blow a pair of $1.00 caps in the power supply). In other
cases, expensive equipment is required.

Please tell me more about this particular Philips line. I have not yet come
across any of these and if someone calls me for repair I would love to check
these caps first and perhaps save some troubleshooting time.
Please let me know the models/line, as well as the location/value of the
affected caps.
A tip like this could save a small repair company like mine some valuable
troubleshooting time, and it would be greatly appreciated.
Mike