Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default book recall... a bit OT or not...

Doug Miller wrote:

I have no idea. You indicated you were having difficulty imagining something
so flagrantly wrong as to justify a recall that would still work in reality; I
provided an example from personal experience of just that: something
flagrantly wrong that worked in reality.

No, I was trying to imagine something that would have been
_published_in_the_book_under_question_ that would be so (since the
thread was about the recall I presumed that would be the obvious context
w/o saying so absolutely specifically. I know, it's usenet... )