Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Tomlinson Mike Tomlinson is offline

Default How to get the key out of a Worcester Bosch Combi?

In article
..com, Paul writes

I have a pretty new Worcester Bosch Combi 27Cdi, and the plastic key
used to lock and unlock the link cannot be removed from the unlock
position.

Mine (a WB Greenstar Junior 28) does allow the plastic key to be pulled
out. It has two O-rings on the shaft which make it difficult to pull
out. (does yours go in the bottom of the boiler, pointing down?)

You could do worse than check with WB technical. They have been
friendly and helpful on the two occasions that I've called with a query.

--
(\__/)
(='.'=) Bunny says Windows 7 is Vi$ta reloaded.