Jay Pique

Default Removing glued-on carpet from concrete floor?

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 13:57:18 -0700, "George M. Kazaka"
wrote:

Yes back in my drinking days Scotch on the rocks hold the rocks
I'm sure I'll have to learn how to pronounce it before they let me ride down
main street G

Har! Just don't call it Skuh-neetle-us and you'll be fine. I can't
believe they even let me come back, to be honest with you - man oh MAN
has this place gotten ritzy! Good luck getting_anything_on the lake
for less than a million bucks. It's absurd, really.

JP
Skinny-atlas, or "Skanny-attle-uhs" if you just bought one of the
aforementioned million dollar "summer homes". That way we'll know to
be extra nice to you!!

Where in Central NY , My Kid brother lives just outside of Syracuse
I've traveled most areas of NY when i was back east.

Skaneateles.

JP