Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart Noble Stuart Noble is offline

Default How to get the key out of a Worcester Bosch Combi?

Roger Mills wrote:
Paul wrote:

I have a pretty new Worcester Bosch Combi 27Cdi, and the plastic key
used to lock and unlock the link cannot be removed from the unlock
position. As it is plastic, and the fitting is plastic, I am reluctant
to apply to much force!! At the moment it is left in, just turned to
the unlocked position, and I don't suppose it will do any harm that
way, but how can it be removed please?

Donno. Maybe it's designed that way? Will it come out in the lock position?

If it's like my 24i junior, it need a good shove to get it in, and a
good tug to get it out. IIRC there's a black seal about halfway that's a
very tight fit