Posted to de.sci.electronics,sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default HK Audio Actor / Lucas power amps , generic problem?

Maybe a batch of dodgy caps, along with the dodgy Darlingtons?!

100v 105C caps are not exactly expensive or physically large, so a bit of

no brainer for bullet proofing this application.

Gareth.

no room for that size, unless put on track side of the pcb . As it happens
space there and as the temp sensing TO220 s and fan air flow/temp sensor
that side already I will solder replacements on that side I think