Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ian White Ian White is offline

Default TOT about driving conditions the week

Rod wrote:
The M6 S of Manchester is always a PITA until you get North of the M62.

Naw, not until you are north of Lancaster does it get nice.

You don't travel it so much as to notice :-)

Dave

Used to live in Wales and work in Glasgow. Meant a lot of travelling up
there. Luckily when I was doing that in the winter it seemed always to
be -10 but almost no snow.

As soon as I saw Lancaster on the way north I relaxed and looked
forward to the rest of the journey which I loved.

Anywhere north of the M55 junction does it for me... or even the exit
from the CPC car park.

--
Ian White