Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default Table Saws and Electric Garage Door Opener

On 1/7/2010 9:37 PM, Neil Brooks wrote:

Maybe somebody could take your plan and add an abs/pvc 90* elbow TO
it.

Easily done - but abrupt 90° turns are detrimental to good/efficient
flows of everything - fluids, gasses, and even wood chips.

Oh, and ... thanks for the link to your website. I was having
difficulty spending enough of my free time on the Internet ;-)

Glad I could be of help - but I guess I should warn you that most of the
projects on my web site are only short-term time consumers, and only
worsen the excess budget and excess free time problems once they're
completed.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar