Dave Plowman

Default Changing a Euro cylinder lock in UPVC door

In article ,
Lobster wrote:
Is there a knack to it or am I doing something wrong? Have removed
the door handles and the metal multipoint lock bar down the side of
the door, and there's nothing left to undo or unscrew to remove the
actual lock. It seems very firmly in place. Do I just have to give
it a welly to push it through the door?

If it's just the cylinder, you don't need to remove the lock bar, merely
the one screw that goes into the barrel. But you need the key to align the
operating lever - with the key removed it's in the wrong position. If
you've lost the key I'd say you'll need a locksmith.

--
*No radio - Already stolen.

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn