Posted to alt.home.repair
Dave[_40_] Dave[_40_] is offline

Default Please help solve this 12V electrical circuit puzzle

On 1/7/2010 4:41 PM wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jan 2010 16:26:33 -0700, Dave wrote:
Obviously the red, orange, and yellow circles influence the treatment
of the equation. Otherwise why would they be expressed differently?

You have some how found that this pic is a 12 volt diagram. Use That
same source to determine the color circle influence.

I thought the same thing, but this it the text that was provided with
the puzzle:
"The other day, Jack found a bunch of old truck lights at my shop and
wanted to bring them home to play with. I said sure. I told him that we
would have to get a 12V battery though. He grabbed 8 lights, some scrap
wire and some wire nuts to take home."

The only real clue here is the 12V battery.