Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Dave is offline

Default TOT about driving conditions the week

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 17:13:57 +0000, Dave wrote:

TomTom is a bit slow, isn't it? I have done that journey back home in 3
hours in a Montego estate :-)

Sticking to the limits?...

My limits, yes :-)

Does that short stretch of the M42 have those annoying gantries with
speed limits on?

Donno, I rarely go further south than the M62 these days. As to the
M42 I spent quite a bit of time riding a push bike along it when they
were building it.

I can answer that my self, and it is no. :-)

The M6 S of Manchester is always a PITA until you get North of the M62.

Naw, not until you are north of Lancaster does it get nice.

You don't travel it so much as to notice :-)

Dave