Posted to alt.home.repair
Master Betty Master Betty is offline

Default Suggestion to pump gasoline from one car to another in a garage

"Caesar Romano" wrote in message
On Thu, 7 Jan 2010 00:25:17 -0800, William Brammer
wrote Re Suggestion to pump gasoline from
one car to another in a garage:

Any suggestion on a good gasoline pump to move gas from one vehicle to
another in a garage?

My wife always fills up at the most expensive stations while I get my gas
at the least expensive I can find using Gas Buddy.

I'd like to weekly (or so) transfer about 15 gallons (or so) from my tank
to hers in my garage (or just outside the garage).

Any suggestions for a good pump for gasoline?

http://www.electricgeneratorsdirect....6792/p798.html

To pay for that he'd have to siphon at least 750 gal. I think the money
would be better spent on a marriage counselor.