Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Tegger[_2_] Tegger[_2_] is offline

Default Suggestion to pump gasoline from one car to another in a garage

ransley wrote in
:

On Jan 7, 2:25*am, William Brammer wrote:
Any suggestion on a good gasoline pump to move gas from one vehicle
to another in a garage?

My wife always fills up at the most expensive stations while I get my
gas at the least expensive I can find using Gas Buddy.

I'd like to weekly (or so) transfer about 15 gallons (or so) from my
tank to hers in my garage (or just outside the garage).

Any suggestions for a good pump for gasoline?

My car I cant even get a siphon hose into, its a theft saftey device,
probably one of your cars has it. It would still be best to get her to
switch for other reasons.

Or why doesn't just have a peek at her gas gauge once in a while, and if
it's getting low, go get the tank filled for her.

He will accomplish two, and possibly three, things that way:
1) Get cheaper gas in her car,
2) Look like a kind, caring and considerate husband, and
3) possibly get more sex on account of #2.

A win all around, I say.

--
Tegger