Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Web Design

"LDosser" wrote:

Best business advice I ever got was 'stick to your knitting'.

I can relate.

What is their Knitting? If you say 'software development', you got
it wrong. Their 'knitting' is marketing and selling a bunch of stuff
that never made it to number one or even number ten. Some of it may
even be packaged freeware. A company with a very similar name
recently lost a class action suit for sending customers "FREE
SOFTWARE" that was, in fact, not free. Be wary.

They bought out some utility software I used several years ago from an
outfit in Denver, and moved it.

Somebody updated it and they are selling it under their logo.

I bought the updates and have been happy with them.

Long ago recognized that my days engineering things were best kept in
the "funzie" category, I've moved on to other things.

Appreciate the comments.

Lew