Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Like Craftsman

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 16:07:42 -0800 (PST), the infamous
"SonomaProducts.com" scrawled the following:

Check out these guys. Sort of an ode to Gustave. Really nice stuff.

http://www.sgcraftsmanfurniture.com/

Uncle Gus is cussing you now, sir. It's "Gustav", no "e". I know how
he feels. (My nick is C'less, remember?

That looks like it was styled after Ellis' work. NICE!

P.S: If you've ever sat in a perfect 90-degree chair, where the seat
and back are perpendicular (Shaker, early Mission, etc.), you'll know
that it's not at all comfy. Make sure the furniture you build has at
least a few degrees of outward tilt 'twixt the two. 95-100 degrees is
great.

--
We rightly care about the environment. But our neurotic obsession
with carbon betrays an inability to distinguish between pollution