Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Motor HP as function of VFD frequency

On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 14:15:20 -0600, the infamous Ignoramus5111
scrawled the following:

If I run a motor from a VFD at a higher than 60 Hz frequency, it would
decrease its output power. This is all fine, but I would like to see
some graphs as to how much it loses its power if I overspeed it by 2
times (such as running a 1800 RPM motor at 3600 RPM). Does anyone have
a such a graph?

Holy ****, Ig. Got flak jackets and armored viewing ports?

P.S: You're trolling, aren't you? Shameful.

--
We rightly care about the environment. But our neurotic obsession
with carbon betrays an inability to distinguish between pollution