Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default Table Saws and Electric Garage Door Opener

"Bill" wrote in message

Craftsman ShopVac (6.5 Peak HP, 16 gal.)

That ShopVac has a powerful blower too. I was out playing--I mean working,
in the sub-freezing garage last night, and a small furry rodent showed his
face, and the rest of him, tail, and all. It just occurred to me that I
could use the shopvac to blow him right out the garage door. It's supposed
to be below 0 degrees F. this weekend though so I'll let him stay in the
cardboard box he found for the time being... I think if he brings many
friends the parties over!

Anyway, the point I wanted to make is that the blower will be as easy way to
dust off anything and everything. Handiest tool I've bought so far (works on
car, gutters, leaf blower,...).

Bill